Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

So yesterday I left out something of a mildly important nature: Tej said that I could stay longer if I wanted to. Basically, while I should probably try to go somewhere else for a couple of weeks, there's not any overwhelming pressure to do so ^^

This morning I spent most of my time sorting out one of the tents for customer reception. This involved a great deal of carpet-hauling, vacuuming, and so forth, but only took about 2 hours (I think?). I'm not actually sure what else I did this morning, so it may've been the whole time ::shrug::

About 11 45 I took my lunch break and didn't have to work again until 2. I'd gone back at about 1, but Sanjay told me to come back later and help Binod. We went out and bought some stuff at Homac, which is kinda like a Home Depot or Bricomarché, and stopped for a few minutes for me to say hi to Ashley on our way back to SAS. After installing the "carpet" we'd bought (plastic grass stuff as a door mat?), we made a prototype awning for the tents and tried it out.

I realise this is all incredibly boring, but at least I'm writing again ^^

I've even started taking photos, so I might get some up sometime soon.

Also, please comment with your thoughts as to whether I should stay here or go elsewhere.

^^

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You stole my post title! -glares-

I think you should try to go elsewhere. Maybe even somewhere not in Hokkaido?